Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands

Go down 
+2
zepp
Fireball
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireball
Admin
Admin
Fireball

Male Number of posts : 103
Job/hobbies : Playing Trumpet,Rock organs and of Cource Rocking Around :P
Humor : Twisted Humor :D nah im regular guy.
Warn :
Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands Empty
PostSubject: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 2:45 pm

What you think about iron maiden..? i must say meaby greatest new wave of british heavy metall bands (new wave of british heavy metall i just write = Nwob) iron maiden or judas priest.. My favourite Iron Maiden album gotta be number of the beast.. what else favourite song hmm powerslave and i were at Iron Maidens consert last summer! it fucking ruled!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zepp
Admin
Admin
zepp

Male Number of posts : 179
Job/hobbies : Sex. Drugs and Rock\'N\'Roll
Warn :
Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:16 pm

yeah man.... i dont listen them much but i know they rock!!! six six six the nuber of the beast king
and my favorite song of them at the moment is run to the hils yeah!!! iron maiden's brave new world waw!!! Dude_Rock
Back to top Go down
Aragorn
Admin
Admin
Aragorn

Male Number of posts : 246
Warn :

Medals : Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands Th15

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:51 am

Yea they are good but the will neva be better than Metallica for me.

ultra rocking
Back to top Go down
https://jka-team-of-rock.forumakers.com
zepp
Admin
Admin
zepp

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:22 am

What a Face argy will never change Cool
Back to top Go down
Cukica
Rocker Knight
Rocker Knight
Cukica

Male Number of posts : 92
Humor : rofllmfao hahahahaha
Warn :

Medals : RAWR RAWR Ma JAWA BOY !
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:40 am

lol they rock but i like static x better
Rock at Guitar
Back to top Go down
Slash
Slash

Male Number of posts : 151
Job/hobbies : guitar
Humor : LOL Fireball Plays Trumpet LOL
Warn :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:11 am

cant honestly say i like iron maiden

metallica > iron maiden any day
Back to top Go down
Fireball
Admin
Admin
Fireball

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:08 am

Metallica or Iron Maiden.. i like iron maiden more..because i have listened too much metallica when i started with metall music.. and slowly started to listen rock.. of cource i have listened ACDC too long and i never get bored of it.. anyways it was fucking cool.. when my band played Run to the hills in our last school i mean it was finall grade before the high school anyways.. i singed and i hopped jumped ran all over the stage.. there was totall magic in the air:D
Back to top Go down
zepp
Admin
Admin
zepp

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:08 pm

lol like axl hehe run up and down in stage XD
Back to top Go down
Slash
Slash

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:26 pm

fireball = axl???
Back to top Go down
Fireball
Admin
Admin
Fireball

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:31 am

No he did not mean that:D i could never be like him:D but only what you need to do on stage is show some attidute.. attidute is all.. so you dont look you have shitted to your pants...
Back to top Go down
Slash
Slash

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:07 am

Fireball wrote:
so you dont look you have shitted your pants...

that would make for an interesting gig
Back to top Go down
zepp
Admin
Admin
zepp

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:40 am

lol! lol! lol! i agreee whit slash Wink
well we talk about iron maiden... my bro was on there concert and he say the freaking rock on!!! he and his friends take a big read flag and they writen on it IRON MAIDEN(whit original font) and this flag is now in my room on the wall XD hehe!!!
Back to top Go down
Fireball
Admin
Admin
Fireball

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:49 am

i meant that you can stay where you are and only play on the stage (so it looks fucking boring) or move and show some attidute...Very Happy anyways Iron Maiden's consert was totally fucking awesome.. the band members where totally in flames.. because gig was sold out... anyways they ended with hallowed by the name and it was frigging awesome:D murray was swinging his guitar in the end:D
Back to top Go down
Aragorn
Admin
Admin
Aragorn

Male Number of posts : 246
Warn :

Medals : Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands Th15

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:53 pm

Poison wrote:
What a Face argy will never change Cool

You can be sure.
Back to top Go down
https://jka-team-of-rock.forumakers.com
zepp
Admin
Admin
zepp

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:23 am

What a Face What a Face What a Face yeah!!! im damn sure party time
Back to top Go down
Fireball
Admin
Admin
Fireball

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:50 am

lol:D why you choose this smile face;D pop corn ?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Paranoid-
First rockers.
First rockers.
-Paranoid-

Male Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Playing trmpet and drums, judo lessons, and of course Rock&Roll!
Humor : Naughty humor..... :D
Warn :

Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: There are more than Iron maiden   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:15 pm

No offenese but you are not the best to talk about NWOBHM. There are many more NWOBHM, like uhhh.... Saxon, Motörhead, Venom, Samson, Diamond Head, Angel Witch, and Tank. They arent very popular bands but make really good music, and several of their song can be found in youtube. And to be honest i think Maiden is more Progressive Metal, dont you think? Neutral
Back to top Go down
zepp
Admin
Admin
zepp

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:09 pm

u are 2 young to understend iron maiden's music Razz DONT BE LIKE ARGY!!!
Back to top Go down
-Paranoid-
First rockers.
First rockers.
-Paranoid-

Male Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Playing trmpet and drums, judo lessons, and of course Rock&Roll!
Humor : Naughty humor..... :D
Warn :

Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:38 am

I dunno what u mean cause you are only year older than me....?
Back to top Go down
Slash
Slash

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:52 pm

a lot can happen in a year young paranoid...
Back to top Go down
Fireball
Admin
Admin
Fireball

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:48 pm

im very sorry but i must say that this guy (my bro what i mean) he knows more about new wave of british heavy metall bands than me:D and even i know normally more..
Back to top Go down
zepp
Admin
Admin
zepp

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Cool hehehe
Back to top Go down
Slash
Slash

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:28 pm

who's who's bro, and wat does or doesnt he kno about nothing or everything?
Back to top Go down
Fireball
Admin
Admin
Fireball

Warn :

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:43 am

didn't you know.. paranoid is my bro:D well now you know.. and he really really knows much stuff about new wave of british heavy metall bands.. its like his speciality Very Happy and it makes me nuts really.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cukica
Rocker Knight
Rocker Knight
Cukica

Male Number of posts : 92
Humor : rofllmfao hahahahaha
Warn :

Medals : RAWR RAWR Ma JAWA BOY !
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:03 am

LOL that was unexpected XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands   Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden Music and more new wave of british heavy metall bands
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next